Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Preparing for Takeoff

Sunday morning, June 26, I will be driving the 5 hours to Valdosta State University for the Opportunity of a Lifetime. I am extremely excited and honored to be participating this summer. With my blog I hope to chronicle my days at GHP for others to share in the experience and for future GHP students to be able to know what to expect during their summers. I will be posting daily. Expect lots of pictures, personal anecdotes, lessons of the day, and, of course, advice on the do's and the don'ts!

Currently I am making lists of the things I still need to obtain and packing those things I already have for this four week venture. Once my lists are finalized, I will post them here as a guide for future students. At the end of my adventure I will also post a list of what I didn't need and what I wish I had brought.

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, and will follow your adventures!

    "Ms. Noble"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I expected nothing less from you...luv ya kiddo! Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember, this is suppose to be an adventure! It is a time to explore. It's okay to be surprised! Enjoy the experience of crossing paths with something unexpected. Give yourself permission to mess up, everyone does! Have fun and just be spontaneous for a change! We love you, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. He He, I will! Right now I am writing my new post. Call you tonight!

    ReplyDelete