Friday, July 1, 2011

Pictures!

Hey everyone!

Well, I was trying to upload some pictures on here, but it has taken a while for me to figure out how to do so from the library computer! So, now that I've figured it out, I only have enough time to download the photos. HOWEVER, tomorrow is Saturday, and we only have to attend our major on Saturdays--which means I should have plenty of time to tell you how the rest of my week has been tomorrow afternoon and post the pictures and my list of things to bring!!!  Stay tuned! Also, I have Sunday free, so I should be able to catch up then, too.

Monday the library and Student Union are both closed for the 4th of July, so you won't hear from me then, but I WILL be back on Tuesday! I am sorry for all my excuses and post-poning of posts; it's just that GHP really does keep you busy! Last night I was reading for a class from 7pm straight until 11:30 lights out. I was secluded in my room, with no interruptions, and yet it still took that long! (Not every class is like that, though. For example, my Socratic class has no homework and neither does my Math minor. It is only certain classes that come with tons of reading, so don't worry future GHP-ers!)

Anyone, I'll get back with you tomorrow! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment