Monday, July 11, 2011

Snagging a few minutes....

Hey guys!

I am snagging a few moments to type this in between my math classes.

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a week since I last blogged!!!! Sorry! I have been taking detailed notes throughout each day, so I am fully prepared to write posts, but then after classes we have been having so many concerts and events that I haven't had enough time to sit down and type them up for you!!!

I now have a new plan in mind: I will post things as I get the chance here, like pictures and neat tidbits, and then I will fully inform you with ALLof the notes I have been taking per day at the end of the program! I hope I can post more before then, but just in case I only get moments like these know that the rest IS coming...it's just taking a while!!!!!

Love you guys, and thanks so much for reading even though I haven't exactly been the best of bloggers lately!

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you have been so busy and are having fun with all of the GHP family. How are you salsa lessons going? Can't wait to hear about the extra curricular activities.

    ReplyDelete